February 28, 2017

Published Tuesday, February 28, 2017 by

Gucci Fall Winter 2017 Ready To Wear

Gucci Fall Winter 2017 Ready To Wear In Milan, Italia



“It’s a big trip in my personal garden which is mine but also Gucci’s, and it expresses all the ideas of me, all of my obsessions,” Alessandro Michele.




Looking at the first unified Gucci fashion show, the Women’s and Men’s Fall Winter 2017 Collection. Inspired by the Alchemist’s Garden, creative director Alessandro Michele’s lineup included ruffled gowns and suiting strewn with floral prints, T-shirts scrawled with artist Coco Capitán’s writing and accessories laden with animal hardware.



Music Credits:
FW17 Variations I - Robert Lewis
FW17 Variations II - Robert Lewis
FW17 Variations III - Robert Lewis
FW17 Organ Variations - Alex Metcalfe
FW17 Modular Variations I - Emre Ramaznoglu
FW17 Modular Variations II - Emre Ramaznoglu





      edit