June 30, 2017

Published Friday, June 30, 2017 by

Cara Delevigne On Glamour US August 2017

I Honestly always waiting Cara Delevingne back to her roots as a fashion model.


The British model turn actress cover US Glamour August 2017 edition wearing Prada top and skirt.

Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, Cara looks fresh, chic and beautiful from the fall collections of Gucci, Maison Margiela and Saint Laurent amongst others. Fashion editor Jillian Davison dresses the ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ star in a mix of denim, checkered prints and oversized coats.



In her interview, Cara Delevingne opens up about her sexuality to friend (and model) Adwoa Aboah.

'A lot of the friends I have who are straight have such an old way of thinking. It’s ‘So you’re just gay, right?’ [They] don’t understand it. [If] I’m like, ‘Oh, I really like this guy,’ [they’re like], ‘But you’re gay.’ I’m like, ‘No, you’re so annoying!’…. Someone is in a relationship with a girl one minute, or a boy is in a relationship with a boy, I don’t want them to be pigeonholed. Imagine if I got married to a man. Would people be like—‘She lied to us!’ It’s like, no.'




 




      edit