July 18, 2017

Published Tuesday, July 18, 2017 by

Balmain FW17.18 Campaign

After seasons of working with Steven Klein, Balmain's creative director and designer, Olivier Rousteing took a job as a photographer for their latest campaign.


Captured for a series of black and white images, top models Natasha Poly and Lara Stone strike a pose in the amazing shots around iconic Paris locations, from Pierre Balmain’s historic home to the Balmain's flagship, the Palais Royal, and Le Pantheon, for Balmain Fall Winter 2017.18 Ads Campaign.

“I wanted to photograph this campaign to have the images directly reflect my vision of Balmain’s latest creations, as well as my love for the singular beauty of the city I call home. I hope you are as happy with the results as I am.” – Olivier Rousteing.


Alongside the two stunner models,also starring the new rising models, Grace Bol, Valery Kaufman, Alexina Graham and Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 10 Winner, Aleyna Fitzgerald. And for Balmain FW17 Menswear campaign also starring by male models, Jon Kortajarena, Marlon Teixeira, Ton Heukels, and Presley Gerber.

"I’ve always explained that part of the draw that social media has for me is its unique removal of any filters or middlemen—allowing me to communicate directly with those who are interested in what we are creating. I wanted to photograph this campaign for the same reasons: to have the images directly reflect my vision of Balmain’s latest creations, as well as my love for the singular beauty of the city I call home," Rousteing says.

See more of the Balmain Fall 2017 campaign below :


 







 













      edit