July 14, 2017

Published Friday, July 14, 2017 by

Miley Cyrus On Harper's Bazaar US

Miley Cyrus is back with the new image, new music, and the new magazine's cover, and its for Harper's Bazaar US 150th Anniversary Collector Issue.



Miley captured by fashion photographer, Camilla Akrans, in the main cover, Miley looks so beautiful by wearing Missoni's sweater. 

“I think I show people that they can be themselves, I also think something that has been important for me, in this next little, like, transition phase of my career is that I don’t give a fuck about being cool. I just want to be myself.” She says.



In the magazine's editorial, the 24 years old singer wore some of the designer's best collection, from Missoni, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, YSL and Chloe.

This article originally appeared in the August 2017 issue of Harper's Bazaar, available on newsstands July 25.






 

Credits
Photographer : Camilla Akrans
Fashion Editor: Tom Van Dorpe
Hair: Teddy Charles for Sebastian Professional
Production: Cleveland Jones for Picture Farm
Set Design: Evan Jourden.llector Issue

      edit