August 10, 2017

Published Thursday, August 10, 2017 by

Jennifer Lawrence On Vogue September 2017 Issue

Jennifer Lawrence appeared on the September 2017 Issue Of Vogue.

Wearing Ralph Lauren Collection - Photographed By Annie Leiobovitz

Vogue celebrates 125th-anniversary with four covers for their September 2017 edition, all starring Academy award winner Jennifer Lawrence. Captured by photographer, Annie Leibovitz, Inez And Vinoodh, and Bruce Weber, Jennifer looks amazing as always by wearing Ralph Lauren, Dior, Miu Miu and Versace stuffs.

John Currin create a portrait of Jennifer for one of her four covers.  Photography by Rob McKeever. 

Wearing Miu Miu

Wearing Versace - Photographed By Inez & Vinoodh


On why she won’t always take selfies with fans:
“I’m happy to meet people, give autographs, shake hands, and say ‘Thank you.’ I wouldn’t have a job if people weren’t going to see my movies. It’s just . . . if I’m on an airplane and I have no makeup on, I don’t want to take a selfie that’s going to end up on E!”


On starting to date Darren Aronofsky after filming mother!:
“We had energy. I had energy for him. I don’t know how he felt about me. I normally don’t like Harvard people, because they can’t go two minutes without mentioning that they went to Harvard. He’s not like that..For the past year, I’ve been dealing with him as just a human. I’ve been in relationships before where I am just confused. And I’m never confused with him.”


Wearing Dior - Photographed By Bruce Weber

On cracking a rib while filming mother!, and her Kardashian tent on the set:
“I ended up getting on oxygen. I have oxygen tubes in my nostrils, and Darren’s like, ‘It was out of focus; we’ve got to do it again.’ And I was just like, ‘Go fuck yourself.’ [The Kardashian tent on set] was a tent that had pictures of the Kardashians and Keeping Up with the Kardashians playing on a loop—and gumballs. My happy place.”


For more from Jennifer, visit Vogue.com.







For Vogue’s 125th anniversary September issue, one seriously momentous cover was required. #AnnieLeibovitz, @Bruce_Weber, @InezandVinoodh, and painter John Currin were all enlisted to present their own unique vision of the month’s cover star, #JenniferLawrence. During the shoot, filmmaker Mitch Springer followed the famously candid actress and upcoming star of @mothermovie as she braved both dinghies and daring dresses, and opened up, among other things, about how she used to “emotionally whisper” to horses. Tap the link in our bio to watch the full video. #Vogue125 Director @ryland_mcintyre Producer @tommyschell Writers @ryland_mcintyre, @tommyschell, @vincentpeone Director of Photography @zachstoltzfus B-cam J.T. Springer Gaffer @corybeisser Sound @macksmellman, Brian Flood Production Assistant Adrienne Gonzales Editor @sainthereford Post-Production Mixer Drew Joy Featuring @chelseafrei as Selfie Makeup Artist @aaronkheifets as Farm Stylist @ryland_mcintyre as Mitch Springer
A post shared by Vogue (@voguemagazine) on





      edit