August 10, 2017

Published Thursday, August 10, 2017 by

Josh Brolin On Esquire US September Issue 2017

 American actor, Josh Brolin stars in Esquire US's September 2017 Issue.




Josh Brolin is full-throttle this year. This fall, he stars in Only the Brave, based on the heartbreaking true story of nineteen elite firefighters who died battling a wildfire that threatened their Arizona town. After that comes his widely anticipated follow-up to the drug-war thriller Sicario.  

Esquire meets up with the forty-nine-year-old actor in California and hears about his improbable journey to the top.




JOSH BROLIN QUOTES :

·         On turning down a role in the Avatar sequel:

 “If I don’t want to do Avatar, I’m not going to do Avatar. James Cameron’s fucking calling me this name and that name. Whatever. If James Cameron came to me and said ‘Hey man, why’d you say that?” I’d go, ‘Because it happened.’”

·         His feelings about Instagram:

 “I love it. I have no shame. I’m not trying to pimp my career with it. I just don’t give a shit. It’s stuff that matters to me.”



·         On his life right now:

 “I’m having more fun and I’m acting more than I ever have in my life. In the morning, it’s like I’ve taken half a cup of coffee and half a cup of liquid LSD and I’m tripping all day. And then there’s no consequence and I actually get paid for it.”


 

The feature appears in the September issue of Esquire on newsstands August 15.

      edit