December 1, 2017

Published Friday, December 01, 2017 by

Selena Gomez On Billboard Magz

Selena Gomez wore The Row maxi dress on the December 9th, 2017 cover of Billboard Magazine. 


Photographed by Ruven Afanador, the pop star celebrates being named the 2017 Woman of the Year by the publication.

On the photoshoot, Selena wears eclectic looks styled by Kate Young with a bold makeup look. The ‘Wolves’ singer wears smokey eyeshadow as well as a dark red lipstick shade.


In her interview, Selena talks about taking a break from Instagram even after she became the most-followed person on the platform.

'I love Kevin [Systrom], the creator of Instagram, and he has gotten mad at me in the past when I was like, ‘I have to take a break from it.’ But removing myself was about spending time with things that matter. I’ve been hanging out with an old friend, and basically every conversation, we want it to be intentional.'
Selena attends Billboard's 2017 Women in Music Awards on Tuesday night in Ray Dolby Ballroom in Los Angeles.

After posing for photos with her close friend Francia Raisa, Selena talked to Billboard about how she was feeling after receiving a kidney transplant.


'I'm good. Honestly that whole experience made me look at life a little differently. I'm grateful for that, It feels good to be able to share my story the way I want to. I'm good, I'm really good.' She shared.

About her relationship with Justin Bieber, Selena explained

'I’m 25. I’m not 18, or 19, or 20. I cherish people who have really impacted my life. So maybe before, it could have been forcing something that wasn't right. But that doesn't mean caring for someone ever goes away. And [that goes for] people in general. I mean, I grew up with Demi [Lovato]. Nick and Joe [Jonas] and Miley [Cyrus] -- we’ve gone through seasons in our lives. I don’t think it’s as serious as people make things out to be half the time. It’s just my life. I grew up with all of these people, and it’s so cool to see where everybody is. It comes back to the idea of me remaining full. I think a true representation of love is beyond just yourself. It’s me going to get coffee earlier this morning and talking with a woman who was celebrating her birthday and going to Disneyland for the first time. I told her about my favorite things there, and she got excited, and then I got excited because she was excited. The littlest things are impactful'




 

 


      edit